Dear All,

I have just started learning web2py and I have hands on in python.

Please just give some pointers. Iam sure this might be a trivial question,
but I thought during the learning process I will ask this trivial question.

I was seeing if i can write a license expiry daet management app, so that,
we get a notification well before the license expires.

I was going through the documentation, and I got some examples for sending
emails, however, am not finding a way to identify a field value say a
expiry date field and then calculating it and seeing if it is 40 or less
days from today and notify.

What are the options available to me to achieve this.

Regards,
Prabhakar