Something like that :

next_week_sunday_date = \
            (request.now.date() + datetime.timedelta(days=7)) +
datetime.timedelta(days=6 - request.now.weekday())

rows_with_records_of_software_license_that_will_end_the_next_sunday =
db(db.table_name.field_date_name == next_week_sunday_date
).select(db.table_name.ALL)

Then :

for r in
rows_with_records_of_software_license_that_will_end_the_next_sunday:
    # get data you require from you table row and send you email

Richard