> good point, thanks anthony, like i expect before about http request.
> from your example it's base on json, is it same or different with *.ini
> file like the web2py scaffolding welcome app, i mean in terms of speed or
> performance ?
> reason why plan to use json, because want to store configuration in
> database and make api that produce json file to another web2py app

Sorry, I misunderstood -- I thought you wanted to use AppConfig, but just
store the configuration files in a central place. If you want to store the
configuration in the database, you can either keep what you've got or just
directly create a DAL instance in each app to connect to the database that
stores the configuration data. Either way, though, you should cache the
configuration data within each app and only make the HTTP request or DAL
connection on the initial request in order to populate the cache.

Anthony