On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:08:44 AM UTC-4, Yebach wrote:

> Hello
>
> In auth_event the password reset is not logged while all other user
> activities (user logged in, user changed password) are. Where (in which
> controller) would I insert onvalidation and onaccept callbacks?

Each Auth action has auth.settings.[name_of_action]_onvalidation and
auth.settings.[name_of_action]_onaccept settings, which are lists of
callback functions (they take the associated form object as an argument).

Anyway, if there is no logged event, then it is not getting to the onaccept
callback.

It would help if you could describe the exact workflow and what is
happening. Try to do some debugging to figure out what code is being run
(e.g., does auth.request_reset_password get called at all?).

Anthony