> The results of the push and of my connection to the welcome app are joined
> in the attached zip file.
> Yesterday I made following tests, (without success):
> - in web2:py/applications/welcome/models/db.py : uncomment
> 'request.requires_https()'
> - I tried launching web2py.py with --interfaces (with nothiing behind,
> which could be wrong?)

Neither of the above are necessary.

> As you can see, web2py starts and is expecting to get a request from
> http://127.0.0.1:8080.

Don't worry about the 127.0.0.1 -- web2py always prints that to the
console. As long as you start with "-i 0.0.0.0", the app will be accessible
externally.

In the IBM bluemix doc, up to now, nothing yet about web2py.

There is nothing special about web2py. You just need to know either how to
specify the command to run a web server running on the appropriate port
(which is the approach you are taking) or how to serve a Python WSGI app
via a production server.

> There is an example with Fask, and another with Django (
> https://www.ibm.com/blogs/bluemix//getting-started-django-ibm-cloud/
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fblogs%2Fbluemix%2F%2Fgetting-started-django-ibm-cloud%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGpXyuTafBVFkVTIsG1-Si1dRKQIg>).
>
> I could not  understand how this is working...
> I don't have enough technical background to start discussing with IBM
> about the robustness of their server.

It's not about the robustness of their server. The idea is to run web2py
with an alternative server, such as gunicorn. In that case, you specify a
Python module where a WSGI application object is defined (and named
"application"). web2py provides such an object in
/web2py/handlers/wsgihandler.py. An example of how to run this with
gunicorn is
at https://docs.cloudfoundry.org/buildpacks/python/index.html#start-command.

> All what I see is that up to now, I couldn't get any technical support
> from them despite my attempt...

If you cannot find adequate documentation nor get technical support, you
might need to consider an alternative hosting option.

Anthony