Massimo, it's a good Idea, and I think starting an IdeaTorrent
<http://www.ideatorrent.org/> like Ubuntu
<http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/>'s one, would be perfect to define future
web2py roadmap based on collaboration. Maybe Reddish can acomplish this...

Alex F

--
Alejandro Fanjul Fdez.
alex.fan...@gmail.com