Hi,

this is a big problem also from my point of view and I've already opened issue
2027 <https://github.com/web2py/web2py/issues/2027> . However it's not so
easy to achieve this goal, because you've to switch to 3.x + go 64 bit +
change the *freezer* program (py2exe and bbfreeze do not work with python
>= 3.5). I'm playing with pyinstaller, but I'm not promising anything. And
also a binary Mac version is needed (I only have a Win box), plus testing
everything.

Cheers,
Nico