Good morning!

I'm proud to say that I've succeeded in building the Windows 64 bit binary
with python 3.7.2 using pyinstaller !  Grab it from
https://github.com/nicozanf/web2py-pyinstaller

There are some little gothas, but it seems to work fine:
- in the console I've got many errors like
'ERROR:Rocket.Errors.Thread-2:Tried to send "500 Server Error" to client
but received socket error'. They disappear as soon as I've disabled IPv6
and rebooted. There are users that report also to fix similar problems by
adding the hostname on the hosts file
- psycopg2 is placed in a folder by itself, instead than in the root folder
- in the currently official binary build (with pyhton 2.7) there are also
two binaries: web2py_no_console.exe and web2py_on_gevent.exe. They don't
run correctly, and don't seem to be so important for me so I've decided to
skip their generation.
- Macintosh compatibility is needed, but I cannot work on it

Please, help with testing it! I'll make a PR on the official web2py
repository after some feedback.

Cheers,
Nico