Will it have default url routes?

beyond that,  my thought about ui widgets:
I think it would be nice:
1 - to have an easy integration via a model rest api
2- be agnostice to client side frameworks
3 - come with a default client side framework (preferably vue)
4 - have a ui lib by default
5 - have a template for building custom ui widgets using vue (like single
page components or something.) that integrates easily,
maybe with some client api, with the server