Hello,

I'm happy to say that I've gained the Win version, too!

So, now we have a working web2py binary made with PyInstaller with python
3.7.3 or 2.7.16 - for MacOs or Windows. Also, the current web2py version
(2.18.5)  should be easily updated in the future by changing the gluon
folder inside the ZIP file.

Known problems:
- the Mac APP version is not working (due to the already reported bug with
Pynstaller and Tk on Mac). You can use the CMD version instead.
- only with python 2 and Windows, you need to slightly modify rocket.py if
you manually create the binaries or update the web2py sources inside the
ZIP (gluon\rocket.py, line 26, from IS_JYTHON = platform.system() == 'Java'
to IS_JYTHON = False)

Please, report any differences between binaries (on my repository
<https://github.com/nicozanf/web2py-pyinstaller>) and running directly from
sources.

I hope you enjoy it!
Nico