I liked it, sounds Italian.
Sometimes when you have a restriction it inspires creativity.
For example, if we would have a rule to give only Italian (Massimo origin
is the reason here) names to Web2py stuff (web2py itself included) we could
come up with more natural and interesting names.
Like Django. It sounds natural and cool. But I don't like the framework.
But I believe it's one thing the helps spread the word and make it
well known.
I love web2py and I am already loving web3py but surely do not love these
names, neither the fact web2py is little known these days.
I really hope that web3py will be the next top fullstack web framework, and
will contribute for that. But this name does not help.

Em sex, 17 de mai de 2019 às 10:03, António Ramos <ramstei...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> there we go again about naming something ...
>
> Jut call it Gluino! to glue data to the app..
>
> Em sex, 17 de mai de 2019 às 11:37, villas <villa...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> acquisAPI
>>
>> acquis Shortened from acquis communautaire: French acquis (“that which
>> has been acquired or obtained”) + communautaire (“of the community”).
>>

>> On Thursday, 16 May 2019 07:33:21 UTC+1, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>>
>>> how about we simply call it "Access"?

>>> --
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> ---
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/b89a5a76-8692-40f9-b797-4eebfec67cca%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/b89a5a76-8692-40f9-b797-4eebfec67cca%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> "web2py-users" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/CAEM0BxM9zSuGORmypOr2Tw6BCnYpidNZegG%3DP0J2EpMO0DCBaA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/CAEM0BxM9zSuGORmypOr2Tw6BCnYpidNZegG%3DP0J2EpMO0DCBaA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

At.

Carlos J. Costa
Cientista da Computação - Esp. Gestão em Telecom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/CAGsD4Nz6mgPmkVaL-mW94KCxbp5%3Dmif5b%2BSopFPRLpk3Dk3cmw%40mail.gmail.com.