How about Despresso (for database express O ).  J

From: web2py@googlegroups.com [mailto:web2py@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Massimo Di Pierro
Sent: 17 May 2019 17:43
To: web2py-users
Subject: [web2py] Re: new DBAPI in pydal for both web2py and web3py

I am embarrassed I have forgotten all about latin. :-(

The italian equivalent would be "accesso" but does not sound nice to me.

I am not too concerned about naming conflicts as long as the name is simple to
remember and conveys what it does.

After all it is the name of a file and a class, not a package.

I do not think Gate/ Bus, etc convey it. {something}QL would be nice but
{anything simple}QL appears to be taken.

Also this is not just a QL as it supports all rest methods with policies.

Massimo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/059b32ee-e5f0-45d4-800f-cfee8d353202%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/059b32ee-e5f0-45d4-800f-cfee8d353202%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .