I'm attempting to get web2py setup as a service under windows XP Pro
but am running in to some problems.

>>python web2py.py -W install
WARNING:root:no file locking
default applications appear to be installed already
web2py Enterprise Web Framework
Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2009
Version 1.65.1 (2009-07-05 10:19:29)
Database drivers available: SQLite3, MSSQL/DB2
Starting cron...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "web2py.py", line 20, in <module>
    gluon.widget.start(cron=True)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\FMSC\My Documents\FMSC\counterpoint
\Reporting\
web2py\gluon\widget.py", line 740, in start
    web2py_windows_service_handler(['', options.winservice],
NameError: global name 'web2py_windows_service_handler' is not defined

options.py contains...
#!/usr/bin/python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import socket
import os

ip = '10.0.1.60'
port = 8000
password = '<recycle>'  # ## <recycle> means use the previous password
pid_filename = 'httpserver.pid'
log_filename = 'httpserver.log'
profiler_filename = None
ssl_certificate = ''  # ## path to certificate file
ssl_private_key = ''  # ## path to private key file
numthreads = 10
server_name = socket.gethostname()
request_queue_size = 5
timeout = 10
shutdown_timeout = 5
folder = os.getcwd()

Does anyone here have a recommended way to setup web2py as a service?

Thanks,
Brian