Hello,

I have setup Web2Py with IIS using fastcgi and I got the application
running (currently testing using the Welcome app).

In our project we will have multiple applications running parallel to each
other, each under a separate application.
To do this, we have created the following structure :
D:\web2py\
D:\web2py\QF1
D:\web2py\QF2
D:\web2py\QF3

Under these directories we copied the web2py files (so the web.config,
routes.py are in the QFx directories).
We converted the virtual directories to apps and set the user rights
according to the documentation.

In each of the routes.py, we set the path_prefix according to the name of
the virtual directory :
for example, for QF1 we put :
routers = dict(BASE=dict(path_prefix = "qf1"))

When we run the welcome app for qf1, it works, but then when we try to run
qf2 it immediately redirects to qf1, and the same for qf3.
The app to which it redirects can vary depending on the first one we run
(after a while it seems to reset itself).
We do not see what is causing the redirect, I have tried modifying the
web.config but so far no success in fixing the issue.
Is there any way to log this ?

Fastcgi is configured at server level.  We are using one application pool.
We tried enabling logging but without success.
Any help would be appreciated.