Thank you,

Now it's working as spected.

appconfig.ini

[host]
> names = subdomain:*

I removed the virtualhost regarding the dedicated ips and set DocumentRoot
in port 80 for my subdomain to /dev/null

Not sure if it's the right way but it's working now without expliciting
having a virtualhost for each ip to avoid ip direct access.

About nginx, of course it's much better, but old customs are hard to avoid
:)

Regards