Hey Dave, the $(document).ready(function(){}) statement is repeated as many
times as as allowed by the for loop, I checked with the Firefox Web
Developer-Debugger plugin, its repeated as per the number of elements in
the for loop,its just not respecting the the rules of the condition i don't
know why!!!