Thank you so much Paco Bernal, I should be thinking the way you do. Your
solution solved my problem, I just defined the "show" and "hidden" classes
in my css for the refill class because initially the refill span was just
appearing regardless of the condition the I realized the hidden class we
pass in the codition was not defined in your solution. Nonetheless it works
like a charm. Thank you very much.

Regards;

Mostwanted