Hello Ruslan,

I tried to use the "authapi.login_user" method but it looks to me like the
login_bare method works better and requires less coding to make it work.
I currently have added the login code to the "user" method in the
"default.py".

When I used the "authapi.login_user" method, it logs my user in, but still
displays the login window instead of skipping it as I would like.
When I use the "login_bare" method, it does not display the login window.

Thanks you for you time,