I have created a calendar that assigns lesson_times & class_rooms randomly.
So far it has been working properly until a conflic arose, one lecturer
being assigned 2 classes at the same time, another one one class_room being
assigned different lectures at the same time! I wanna avoid these
*. *

*How can I avoid entering 2 critical & determinant details that are similar
to other critical & determinant ones that already exist in the database?*

Time on its own being similar to another recorded time value is ok, a
single classroom_number value being similar to another one recorded is ok,
the problem is having both time and classroom_number being similar or time
& a lecturer being similar to ones recorded because that means a clash in
lessons!

If the generated time & classroom number are similar to those that already
exists I want the form to fail to submit with a flag message that warns the
system user of a conflict thats causing failure to submit. (I have it in my
head but i'm failing to put it on code)

Regards;

Mostwanted