Well the whole concept behind this application was that allocation of
spaces in time, days & class rooms should be automatic, the user should
just select the lecturer, the subject & the period the subject takes
(Double session=2hrs, Single session=1hr) from there after the user submits
that information its allocated time, day & class room automatically.

To determine the whole automatic process I used the random() method, the
problem with it is that after a while of entering details some random
determinants start to repeat & alot more than desired causing conflict &
triggering (conflict handling methods) in my validation function!

With the above code I wanted to just keep up with the whole automatic
notion of it!