Hello,

I am trying to configure my WSGIScriptAlias to be not /, but /python.

The reason is, I need my webserver to run py2web applications under /
python, and , /cgi-bin runs my cgi scripts, and the rest runs PHP.

just like we have a dedicated cgi-bin for our cgi scripts, i want to
configure /python for all my web2py applications.

here is my apache config...
http://pastie.org/557015

Upon checking my log, it keeps complaining, that directory listing is
not allowed.

What am I missing ? can somebody please guide me ?

thanks
Arvind