On Aug 21, 5:49 pm, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I have a new .conf created by nothing less than Graham Dumpleton for
> web2py.
> I will post it soon. It will be in the new book.

That configuration doesn't though cover the case that this person was
after, well presuming that he was after what I described. The
configuration would need to be done a different way for that case. If
the OPs can come back and clarify that having web2py appear at root of
site but allow overlaying of static files or PHP is what they want,
then can show how that is done. Do note though that web2py would
control the main web site page, ie., '/', in the way I would usually
describe how this is done. If PHP or static file has to provide site
home page, would need to know as that would be different again.

Graham