Hello,

First of all , I want to thank for the helpful answers that I get every
time I post a question in this group.

Now, I have a question, I am not sure if what I am trying to do is feasible
or not:

I have apache running with 2 virtual hosts:

- Virtual Host 1 runs Web2py with Google OAuth2

- Virtual Host 2 runs Flask based applications with no login

Can I somehow use Web2py to authorize logged in users into the Virtual Host
2 ?
And disallow not logged in users into Virtual Host 2, that is, prevent the
direct link to virtual host 2 URL from being accessed if not coming from
web2py.

This is more of a sysadmin question, but if someone can give me some hint
on this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Clara