Guys lately my applications have been experiencing this error when opening:

*The site at https://www.this_site.com/init/default/business_registration
has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired. *

This error shows in pages where users have to login, also forms do not
submit details after being filled up! Is it just me or others are
experiencing the same thing? Is there is something wrong in my code that
needs to be fixed?

Regards;

Mostwanted