better or worse, the best place for information is where people use
it, and questions and answers accumulate (e.g. content trumps function
to a large degree).  Ultimately, people will go where they can find
answers (either through replies or searching).  In general, even the
forums are google searchable, so the forums themselves would have to
be searched / searchable by google indexing (how does work for
database-stored content?)