Hello.
Massimo, I have a question regarding double form submission.
There is a phrase in the book (page 188):
=========
Moreover, when multiple forms are present on the same page, the mechanism
for preventing double submission breaks...
=========
That was a good reason for me to look into the code. I didn't find anything
that should break there.
So I typed in your double form example and played with it (catched the
stream with tcpflow and used it to imitate double submission) - it correctly
recognises second submission too for both forms (if I pass in session object
into accepts()).
Can you please explain what kind of breakage happens?
--
Regards
Alexey