would it be difficult to incorporate autocomplete feature on the
web2py editor, something like we see on Eclipse? it'd be awfully nice
to have for a person like me who have difficulty in remembering those
terms and forms...

so far, i've found the web2py editor uses nicEdit, which is written in
JavaScript and uses jQuery. jQuery has an autocomplete plugin (http://
bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-autocomplete/).

so, the first step is to add the plugin to nicEdit, and adapt it to
web2py. it is expected that the current functionality of autocomplete
in the plugin won't be satisfactory for coding purposes unless it can
handle context better.

then, the next step is to make autocomplete more intelligent (context-
dependant). the way Eclipse does, for example, can be a good reference
to do it.

the third step will be to customize it to the terms and context in
web2py.

what do you all think?

--
Teru