Thanks Alexandre for quick response (in seconds :-O)

On 9月1ζ—₯, 午後3:25, Alexandre Andrade <alexandrema...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well,
>
> I think the web2py editor is good for a quick bug repair, but I for more
> intense work, I changed to a IDE.
> I'm using Aptana and I am happy.

ya, i should think of using Aptana (or Wing?) for web2py when i do
large projects.

> For me, the more enoying thing in web2py editor is the tremulous behaviour
> with a medium to large code.

i understand, but still good to have some autocomplete feature in the
web2py editor in a small-sized project,
especially for newbies and students.

data for autocomplete could become large for clients, but using ajax
can reduce the burden on the client side.

--
Teru