I have developed few apps using django and trying to understand
web2py. Lack of web2py documentation is hindering me from learning
web2py ( and things are diffrent from django)

Any pointers for a newbee to web2py? I want to convert django tutorial
in web2py tutorial as learning process and will post it to group if I
succeed. If I get web2py book ( I brought 1st edition few months ago
but didnt find time to go through it) I will also try to create
mindmap (http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) of
web2py  ( I just lost a job and will have 15 days of free time ( 4
hours each day) so I am trying to utilize it in better way)

IMHO web2py looks promising but lack of documentation is a major pita
( django docs are much better ) and web2py community should replicate
it