Thanks guys. I am in china right now. scribd is  block. Once i am in
my home country I will go ahead and buy 2nd edition

As i said I have started documenting web2py in mindmaps. I will post
files here. let me know if you guys like the approach and if its
worthwhile to document web2py this way.

Also any script which parses django models or look at tables in
database and outputs web2py model ?