Awesome, I will try it with the .live() when I get home. And love the
event_args, makes returning javascript that operates on that ID easier.

The custom selector works like as if you pass it a helper object with XML,
your code just gets the _id from the helper object. The custom selector does
the same thing without needing to create a helper XML object in your
controller.

But if you don't supply anything to success, it still could default to
eval(msg); And then you can return javascript to replace any needed dom in
that case?

-Thadeus