What about grouping the actions in individual functions, that way calling
these functions from returned jQuery commands, or from other JavaScript
would make it easier! (also if you needed to support a legacy version of
jQuery for add-on compatibility, you could use it for rebinding much easier.

This includes example output of what I'm talking about, and code to make
that happen, note this doesn't include your recent additions Nathan (live or
args)

http://pastebin.com/m70de2cc0

-Thadeus