On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:26 AM, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:

> We could write one. Can you send more specs?

that is, can you state clearly what you want (and don't want), what problems
you anticipate (e.g. expected scheduling conflicts, exceptions - e.g. a
director level person is allowed to override a reservation, and how that
should be handled),  the kinds of resources (and pertinent information about
them), and the population that will be served by this system (and what you
want for them, and their experience).

>From there, we can start a conversation to develop specifications.   The
implementation (e.g. python, web2py, or whatever) then should be chosen by
what can best accomplish what you want (for example - you may want a level
of interaction that suggests Flash on the client end, or not...).

Regards,
- Yarko