nice design, i hope it will go online soon
but i am having problems signing in, I registerd but after clicking
the confimation link it jus says invalid login??
I would also suggest that you add a licencse category, for the tagging
part also i would suggest that you use my improved version of the
tagging plugin for your tagging ;-)
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/4f9dfc4e9c4b5b27#