thanks that was it
when I try to submit my plugin and I don't choose a category like
"food" I get
"value not in database" for each category
on "Publish a new version"
there is a field called "Number:" it's not clear what this is supposed
to mean I would call it "version number" instead
on uploading my improved tagging plugin i get "enter valid filename"
my filename is web2py.plugin.tagging.gz ... as chosen by the export
function?? why is it not valid?