All:

Is Web2Py being marketed to a broader audience.  Do we have media
coverage in trade and developer magazines.  Are other people writing
books for Web2Py.

This project is the best I know of and I know others would feel the
same if they were informed.  How will Web2Py be pushed to a broader
audience?

Thanks,
Christopher Smiga