Yarko I disagree. Most of our bug reports about new features being
tested by users. We use this mailing list not just to provide help
about stable version but also to debug trunk version and discuss new
features. We also have attracted a lot of non-python programmers who,
of course, have questions.

The traffic (measures by number of users, web site hits, messages
posted) is important to assess our relative growth. In fact the
different measures are strongly correlated.

The point is that it cannot be used to compare one project with
another. For example the number of posts does not only depend on
usage, it also depends on the project size and kind of usage. A
project may use a different mechanism than the mailing list for
testing and bug report. A project may be very simple and not require a
lot of communication.

Anyway, I posted the data, anybody can interpret that as they please.
I would prefer if we keep discussion to technical issues.

If people have concrete examples about things we can do to increase
awareness, I am interested.

Massimo