dear annet,

when you start web2py with the command python web2py.py, it outputs
something like this:
"please visit:
        http://127.0.0.1:8000
use "kill -SIGTERM 9813" to shutdown the web2py server
"
so basically, you need to fire up another terminal window to ssh into
your webfaction account and use kill -SIGTERM 9813. that's what it
means.