Hi Mengu,

> so basically, you need to fire up another terminal window to ssh into
> your webfaction account and use kill -SIGTERM 9813. that's what it
> means.

I thought web2py is a long running process but from these
instructions:

from another terminal, kill web2py process according to web2py's
output instructions

Start your app:
    ~/webapps/apachewsgi/apach2/bin/start

... I learn that I kill web2py and start apache? Is that right.

On my Mac Server I used Screen Sharing to start web2py, and run web2py
as a long running process, that is, I didn't 'kill' it. How does that
work at WebFaction
is web2py started everytime there is a request an then stopped?

Kind regards,

Annet.