Hello.
I've googled this group for my problem, but didn't find the answer.
It seems that problem was mentioned once [1] [2], but I do not know if any
solution was done.

I need to connect to existing database so things like 'schemas are not
portable' are not really acceptable - I should be able to connect, period.
What is worse - there are actually two servers - DB2 and Oracle. I do not
have direct access to DB2 database and have to connect through Oracle.
So the sql query looks like this:

SELECT ip FROM rad....@inet

so here is scheme RAD, table NAS at the 'INET' DB2 database.

web2py refuses me to do this:

db.define_table('rad....@inet',
    Field('ip','string',length=16),
    migrate=False
)

So what should I do? Is there any way out?
Thanks

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/search?group=web2py&q=oracle+table+dot&qt_g=Search+this+group
[2]