Still, I notice that the registration form is still web2py.  I am
disappointed in the diversity of topics in relation to Web
Frameworks.  One would think
there is only Django.  I look at these conferences as an opportunity
to see many different approaches to the same issues, and thus get
fresh perspectives
on how they can be done.  Competing frameworks can only be good for
the Python world.