Oops. I was wrong. I did not do what I said. I just changed trunk so
that import on import requires QUOTE_MINIMAL but on export applies
QUOTE_NONNUMERIC.

So import does not change but new export should still be compatible
with input. Am I wrong again?
I did not try it yet. I am making a guess.

Massimo