Hello all,

I really like web2py but allow me to say that the documentation in general
is a bit lacking.
For instance, the wiki looks to be unmantained for a long time. Also, I
don't see a way to create pages there.

As someone pointed out a few days ago, having only the pdf as a
documentation source is not enough.

My question is: *Why is the wiki @ http://wiki.web2py.com dead? *I'd be
happy to contribute a few time writing documentation but I don't see how
(apart from starting another wiki which doesn't make much sense when there
is one already).

To someone starting with web2py (like me), having the documentation
scattered all over the web is a bit hard (only today found out about
local_import, ironically with a mail from someone pointing to the same
problem; i have no idea what T3/t4 are (apart from seeing them somewhere),
etc).

Is it possible to at least resuscitate the wiki so that it can be used as a
de facto wiki with examples and change history etc?

Best regards,
Tiago Almeida