On Feb 3, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Thadeus Burgess wrote:

> What is wrong with http://mercurial.selenic.com/guide/
>
> There is nothing special about hg+web2py together.

I was hoping for something a little more concise, and also some guidance for
how to use my own clones (or whatever) on Google Code.

We've talked a little about code review, and it seems to me that making use of
personal repositories on GCode would facilitate that. But when I tried to do it
a few weeks ago, I got confused and messed it up.

The use cases I'm thinking of:

* a developer (you, me, whoever) pushes a proposed change to their public
repository and posts a link (whatever) here for review

* Massimo pulls the change from that repository, rather than our having to try
to pass around patches by email.