Massimo seems to prefer emailing patches rather than pulling from our
cloned repositories. Since he wants exact specific control over what
gets pulled in. Kind of like "quality control" until he trusts the
developer I suppose :) Linus Torvalds also prefers this approach of
diffs instead of clones for these very same reasons, so its
understandable. Web2py is his baby and nothing should come to harm it
:)

-Thadeus