Hi!

Yes, I must admit it, that a validator like IS_UPPER(), which checks
only whether the input is uppercase is less useful, than an another,
which actually converts to uppercase.

OTOH if you haven't used the function, you expect the former.

+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihent...@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+