Sorry I did not comment. I think this this can be very useful but it
should not be a replacement for the current beautify. I think it is
important to leave the keys unchanged for debugging purposes. That is
what most people use BEAUTIFY for.

You should post a slice about the improved function and I am sure it
will be useful.