I have added DISPLAY parameter in web2py\applications\admin\models
\0.py
It helps to manage mode of web2py built in code editor on page
startup.
It is usefull with Its All Text Firefox plugin which allow to edit
context of textareas in your favorite editor. UliPad for example) This
plugin work well with textarea not editarea extension

Patch with instruction is here:
http://sites.google.com/a/rasklad.com/web2py/home/editareastartuponoff

I am newbie in team development and in open source participation.
Please, advise me how can I make my cosmetic corrections and share
them with web2py community.

Thank you