One at a time:

> Is Rocket a port of CherryPy? Or is made from zero?

No, it's my own code from the ground up. I did consult wsgiserver code in some areas, but I think that anyone who would examine the code would be satisfied to say it is not a derivative work.

> isn't 0.2 an earlier release yet?

Don't get caught up on version numbers. Version 0.2 has every major feature that wsgiserver has. Also 0.3.1 is out and 0.4 is on the way.

> What's the principal difference from CherryPy? cleaner code, smaller.. and more?

Connection concurrency. I built Rocket to be able to handle hundreds to thousands of connections well without hitting a performance wall (like wsgiserver does). Stay tuned for benchmarks.

The minors are:
- cleaner, smaller code
- can support listening on multiple ports (though web2py may hide this functionality) - uses the standard ssl module instead of pyOpenSSL which has less of a future considering ssl is now in the standard library

-tim