OK, in testing mod_proxy I've hit a snag. I'd like for someone else to take a look. I have web2py running on port 8000. Here's the relevant section of my httpd.conf (this is Apache 2.2.14):

<IfModule proxy_module>
    SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
    SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
    ProxyBadHeader StartBody
    ProxyPass / http://localhost:8000/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8000/
    ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain / http://localhost:8000/
    ProxyPassReverseCookiePath / http://localhost:8000/
</IfModule>

Most pages work fine. Uploading and downloading large files works fine. In the admin app, when editing a file with EditArea, the keepalive request gets sent but it always errors resulting in a "communication error" in the Last Saved On box. Firebug shows the connection as "Aborted". The request never gets through Apache on to Rocket (web2py). This same request works without Apache in the middle. Can anyone shed some light on this? I don't think this is rocket related but I need to be sure.

-tim